What to bring to the lodge?
The lodge come with towels, toilet paper, coffee, creamer, sugar, paper towels, soap and shampoo to get through the first night or two.
There are some other things that many guests bring to make their stay more enjoyable.
- Charcoal, aluminum foil and lighter fluid for the BBQ grill
- Food to grill outside or cook in the cabins
- Soft drinks and ice for ice chests
- DVD’s if you do not want to watch satellite television
- Your favorite soap, shampoo or conditioner for longer stays
- Your pets (prior approval & per pet fee applies)
- Your boat, motorcycles, camping gear, canoes, hammocks, tents or…?
What are our policies?
- There are a few things you need to know when staying with us.
- Check-in time is 3:00 pm. If you require early check-in, call for availability.
- Check-out time is 11:00 am. If you require late check-out, call for availability
- Pet occupancy is $50 per animal per stay. Please pick up after your pets.
- A credit card on file is required
- 50% deposit due upon booking. Deposit non-refundable 10 days before stay.
- A $30 cancellation fee is retained if cancelled
- 100% of booking is non-refundable 48 hours before stay
- Absolutely no smoking in the cabins. A $250 (and up!) fee will be imposed. We have great swings, and porches with ashtrays for this.
- Please leave the cabin clean. If not, an additional cleaning fee of $45-$250 (and up!) will be imposed for cabins left dirty (damage, carpet spills, stained sheets, dirty dishes, falling asleep with dip in your mouth, etc…)
- If you damaged something, please let us know, or leave us a note. It’s OK. We don’t bite.
- If we missed something, or you would like something for your next stay that you think should be there, please let us know.
- Daily room service is not customary with cabins.
- All linens, towels provided. We also provide shampoo and soap in the cabin along with dishes, BBQ tools and utensils.
- Currently we only burn Duraflame style logs in our fireplaces during the winter season. If you would like to burn wood, or burn during off-season, call for details.
- Blow driers, irons and ironing boards are available upon request at check-in.
- If you don’t see something you need, let us know.